A Global Leader
- ZTE is the leading global provider of both telecommunications equipment and handset devices.
- ZTE serves more than 500 carriers in over 140 countries in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America, South America and South Asia.
- Approximately 10% of ZTE’s annual revenue is committed to world-class research and development. To date, the company has 18 centres around the world focused on innovation.
- With around 69,670 employees, ZTE aim to continue growth of the 10,000 of those outside of China.
A Publicly-traded and Transparent Company
- Listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 1997, since 2004 ZTE can also be found on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Today, general Investors hold 67% of stock shares, with overseas investors holding 18.3% – a number that continues to increase year-over-year.
- ZTE's Board of Directors is comprised of 14 members. All directors are elected by shareholders with no shareholder possessing the right to appoint a board member. Additionally, the board must always see independent directors comprising at least one-third (1/3) of its members.